Friday, August 29, 2008

I Think We Have Colors.....Update


I think this combination is the winner. The brown on the long boards in the middle will be the body of the house. The Sage color at the top will be the "main" trim, around the house and windows. I think I got a better picture here that really shows the true colors. I am going to do Jacob's room in a sage or soft olive as well; so it should really tie in to the house nicely! We may do some browns and olives and sages on different walls in the house, and probably do one of those colors in Justin's room as well!



2 comments:

Diane said...

Looking forward to the better photos you mentioned. It all looks rather mustardy in these shots. (Or at least on my cumputer) Well, actually I willl see for myself Monday in person!

Love to all.

Erin said...

Very earthy colors. I like that. It was hard for me to make out the beige type color really well. I can't wait to see them on the house.