Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We're Moving Right Along...

Here are some pictures taken earlier this week of the inside of the house.

This is a picture of the kitchen island, facing into the kitchen. This side will have a small breakfast bar that should house 3 stools.


This is a shot of the island from inside of the kitchen. There will be a sink on the far left which will be wonderful! We have one in our island now and I just couldn't live without it! We talked about either having a second oven (which I will have someday!) or the sink/garbage disposal in the island, and I had to pick the sink. I do all my prep work at the island and having the sink right there is awesome!


This is where our fireplace will go. John built a shelf on top that we are hoping will house our telelvision. Then we not only have it a bit higher up so you can see it from all over the front of the house, but it will save room on the floor! It will be nice ot have that room! You can also put pictures or plants or what not on top instead!


1 comment:

Diane said...

Love it! Having seen it while in Truckee I becane even more excited for you and your family. I know you are going to be so happy there!