Friday, August 29, 2008

I think I know what I am going to be for Halloween...

This isn't even the best picture! He sticks his tongue out so far, he really, really looks like.....Gene Simmons from KISS!!! I was joking around one day that I thought it would be funny to dress him up like Gene for Halloween! His tongue, when he really sticks it out (which is super often), goes down to his clothes! He LOVES to stick his tongue out. John is worried he is going to sunburn it! Hee! One day I noticed a speck of lint on his tongue, from his blanket, and I couldn't get it off because his tongue was dry from sticking out!!!! So if anyone knows where to get a baby sized KISS outfit...let me know!!!!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Dear God........:-)

Erin said...

I can't wait to see pictures in his Halloween costume. I think you can put together a little Gene Simmons outfit with a lot of white and black face paint and a big black curly haired wig. I'm sure Harley makes little leather faux leather pants. Hee, hee!

Jen said...

Great ideas Erin! Hee hee!