Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Watch Out Third Grade!!!! Here I Come!!!

Today is Justin's first day of the 3rd grade! He has two new teachers this year, Mrs. Ward and Mrs. Avery. I was able to meet Mrs. Ward today, and only saw Mrs. Avery, but they both looked very nice and excited to start a new school year! Justin did notice he had a few friends in his class, so he was excited! Unfortunately one of his best friends, Tyson, wasn't in his class, but we hope to have him over soon so the boys can spend some time together. Justin, Jacob and I walked to school, and we are planning on walking to pick him up. We had a fun time finding his classroom and seeing old teachers etc. I look forward to hearing all about his first day!


2 comments:

Diane said...

Glad your first day was a great one. Here's to a great scholl year as well! Love and hugs, Gram Gram

Erin said...

I hope this school year is a great one! May you learn a ton and make new friends too.