Monday, January 12, 2009

While Justin had a visit with his Mom last weekend, John and I ran some errands and had lunch at TGIFriday's. Jake had one of their "green bean fries" and a few regular fries (after we took the salt off). He loved it! It's so much fun to see how much fun he has with foods, trying new things. There was an older couple at the booth next to us and the gentleman came up to our booth when he was leaving to tell us we had the quietest baby, ever, in a restaurant! That felt great! He was laughing and playing with his rattle, but no fussiness, crying or being obnoxious! That was my job.. Just kidding!


Daddy and Jacob!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

It's so nice when they are quiet! We went to Mimi's Cafe last night and I felt bad for the people around us. Zack was tired and a total grouch! Luckily the people right behind us were a really big party and quite noisy, so it helped to drown out his cries!

Diane said...

Jacob is always so good when he is out. I remember when you , Jacob and I were at The Olive Garden the day after Christmas in Reno and that older lady came over to our table to say that Jacob was the happiest baby she had ever seen. He is!

Unknown said...

Isn't it wonderful when other people do compliment you about Jacob. Whenever there is a family with a good baby, I always make it a point to tell them what a delightful child they have. Jacob makes me happy over the miles every time I see his happy face. Love, Auntie Vaden