Thursday, January 15, 2009

Appliances and Such....

I tried to get some pictures today of the new appliances, but it was harder than I thought to get some good ones! Everything is installed except the washer and dryer.


The fridge.
Here is the compactor. I love having one! You sure can squish a lot of stuff in them!


The dishwasher.



Dishwasher again.

The stove.


The garage doors! The men finally came back and put the handles on. I think it dresses the doors up a lot!

The dryer.

The washer. Oooh lots of buttons :-)

Our shower; we had to get a special steam shower door due to the Mr. Steam steam shower we are having.



The doors (lacquered) and the door hardware.

The pocket doors to the laundry room. There is also a pocket door that goes into the part of the bathroom with the toilet and tub!

1 comment:

Katie said...

looks cool! I am jealous!! A Mr. Steam shower?? That sounds devine.