Saturday, January 17, 2009

Indian Salmon

Linda and Bob came over for dinner last night and Linda made this delicious Indian Salmon. I am not a seafood fan, as most of you know, but this was really delicious and I think I've found a way to get some healthy salmon on my dinner table!

Jacob and Daddy were having some fun around the house...



Here is the Indian Salmon....

The yummy fresh salmon. Looks beautiful!

Now it is covered with mayonaise, parmesean cheese, slivered almonds and black pepper.


Here it is when it came out of the oven. Originally we put it in at 350ยบ for 30 minutes, but ended up cranking it up a bit and having it go about 10 minutes longer...darned high altitude!


Here it is all cut and ready to be served!

We also had salad with Feta Cheese and a Girard's feta dressing, herb noodles, asparagus and some rolls! Mmm! It was a delicious meal!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Looks delicious and how nice of Linda to cook for you! All that mayo and cheese though doesn't sound conducive to health and weight lose! Made it look like even I would eat salmon.

Jen said...

You are right about the health part...but it DID get some healthy fish in my diet...I am hoping it will help me want to try it another way perhaps :-)