Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!

Again the pictures are going in the opposite order of how I chose them, and it seems to be taking a long time this morning so unfortunately I don't have the time to switch them around! So again, we'll start from the end and go to the beginning! LOL


Here is Justin and his friend Tyson going through their candy. Right before John and Justin were going to leave to Trick or Treat, Tyson called to see if Justin wanted to T or T with him, since they were coming to our area. Of course Justin said yes and they had a blast! Tyson's sister was at a boy/girl party and her Dad was a bit nervous...so he asked if we could watch Tyson while he brought her to the party! The boys had a ball and then Brett, Tyson's dad, came by and we chatted for a while and the boys played!

Jacob and Tyson and their loot. They had fun trading candy!

Tyson (with Justin's prop) and Justin going out to trick or treat!


Jacob, my little munckin pumpkin! This is a costume Gram Gram got him and it was so cute!! I can't wait to have him go out next year! I was worried about him going in the cold, and then a lady came up with her little son and a 10 week old little pumpkin, so I guess it's not so bad! But since we didn't take Justin, Jacob will get to go next year I bet!


Me and my crazy guys!




2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my Jus and John look very scary!!! And Jacob well he is just the cutest little pumpkin I have ever seen! I could just eat him up!!! Looks like big Halloween fun was had by all. I can sure identify with Tyson's Dad worrying about his daughter at her first boy-girl party! You just wait. LOL

Erin said...

I love Justin and John's twin costumes! Jacob is the cutest little pumpkin. Looks like a great time had by all. Much love!