Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Time!

Last night we carved pumpkins! I am not sure why these pictures are in the opposite order of how I chose them, but so be it! They are going from the end to the beginning! Happy Halloween!

This is my cat......

This is Justin's....I love the mouth!


This is John's! He got the pattern for he and Justin's on line and John's pumpkin was HUGE!!!!


Here is Justin carving!


Here is John with his super large pumpkin! He was awesome and got the guts out of my pumpkin as well. I am going to roast the seeds today!!!


2 comments:

Diane said...

Very creative pumpkins! I see you kept with your early tradition of the cat which is my very favorite of all the pumpkins you carve. You hjave such a talent for this. And John and Justin do too! Theirs are great l;ooking! You all get an A+ in my grading book! Tell the boys Happy Halloween for us. Glad our cards arrived today. Hugs, Gram GRam

Unknown said...

Great Pumpkins! Are you having fun trick or treating? We have just closed up our house; not very many children this evening. The ones who came were, for the most part, the little ones -- all cute! Hallowe'en hugs, Auntie Vaden