Saturday, August 9, 2008

The "Pre-Big Day" Celebration





On August 6th (while my parents were visiting) we had John's parents up for dinner and appetizers. Mom thought we were just going to have a nice dinner and celebrate together, but Linda and I had a plan! Linda went to the party store and picked up a bunch of goodies for my parents' 25th anniversary. It was a lot of fun! Mom and I set the coffee table with a white tablecloth and got out the special Lenox glasses! We used some fun glass plates for the appetizers, which were tequila grilled shrimp and bacon wrapped scallops. We served Prosecco with it. It was delicious!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I enjoyed cooking a special dinner for your birthday Jen to have a surprise turened on DFavid and I having it be a 25th anniversary celebration as well. You and Kinda are very sneaky and very thoughtful and sweet! It was a wonderful night celebrating your birthday and out anniversary.