Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another Hoekman at the table....



Jacob tends to be a bit fussy at our dinner time, so weeks ago I put together his high chair so he could sit at the table with us. Of course, once I got it put together he went back to napping in his swing or chilling in his bouncy chair during our dinner! Tonight we decided to try it for the first time. He sat with us for the first half of the meal, and during the second half he had a bottle.


There is something about how he holds onto his collar that makes me think of Fonzie and how he had his collar up all the time! Hee! Jacob had a blast. He was smiling and I think he really enjoyed being a "big boy" and sitting at the table with us all! I know we loved it just as much! Next up....his bouncy activity seat!! Woo!

No comments: