Friday, February 6, 2009

An inside in progress...and Jus Scores!

A while back on the blog we posted some pictures of the cake that Justin made for his book report project. Well....he came home today with his grade sheet and got perfect 5's on all aspects of his book report, from storytelling (oral presentation), his project (cake) and his spelling and grammer! Go Jus!!!

Here are some things I've done so far to the teak bookshelves...






This was yesterday...crunchy potato wedges....


Today is deep fried cheese ravioli! Wow!

We were watching We Are Marshall while having lunch and Jacob was going nuts! I think the boy likes football! He was bouncing like mad and practicing his "voice". Of course once I started to video he stopped...but I think I caught him pretty good the second time around!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go, Jus. Congrats on project grade. I'm proud of you for good writing!

Jenn, the bookshelves are lookin' good.

Jacob, you are a cute, active, noisy little boy.

John, you have built a lovely, cozy home.

Love, Auntie Vaden

Diane said...

Congratulations Jus on your book report, presentation and cake. Way to go!!! Grandad and I are so proud of you!!

Jacob you make Gram-Gram smile always. Loved hearing you "root" for your team!! LOL

You are doing well with the shelves Jen. Looking good!

mmmm, freid ravioli with a marinara dip? YUM!!