Friday, January 9, 2009

Jacob's Train

Jacob got this great play "ball" train for Christmas. Not only can it move, it can also be pushed and the plastic balls that go into the top can either come out the back or swirl around the top and keep going in and swirl out! Jacob has gotten very good at putting them in and taking them out! There are 3 balls and he is happy with two; one for each hand he can bang together. Sometimes he drops a ball so he can pull another out..but I didn't catch that on tape. But here he is playing with it!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Too cute! I was wondering how that thing worked when it was in the box. What fun!

Kristy said...

I don't think I realized that train moved! Zack has the same one! He loves to catch the balls as they come around! We have a carpet on top of a carpet and I think it may be to hard for it to move!

Jen said...

Kristy, I have to read the instructions that came with the train! There are like 4 modes it can be in and they interchange...balls come out the back, come out the top the thing moves, it is stationary.....It's really fun, but it veers off to the left! Hee!