Monday, January 26, 2009

He STANDS!

Jacob has been standing, with our help, or holding onto something for a while now. Yesterday we found him in his crib, on his knees holding on to the top railing. Last night he did the same in his play yard, and while seated in front of the coffee table experimented with trying to pull himself up. As you can imagine he was getting more and more frustrated because he wanted to do it, but couldn't! When I went to get him from his nap he was in the same position so I put him straight into his play yard because I thought he would keep trying. Well he did, and I actually got him standing up on video! Yippee! The first time we've seen it! Yay!

3 comments:

Diane said...

OMG he did do it!! Thansk for sharing this.Wat a precious, exciting moment!

Love Gram-Gram (who is wiping tears from her eyes)

Unknown said...

Yay, Jacob! I found myself holding my breath! What a wonderful moment now and forever with the video. Love, Auntie Vaden

Erin said...

Yeah Jacob! What a big boy.