Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Taco Invention....

We love taco's at our house! A friend of mine does "Taco Tuesdays" and I am thinking we should do the same thing! I usually do soft tacos; I just warm them up in a pan. John's mom has always done small corn ones, that she fries up in oil and puts on paper towels. I've tried it a few times, but I can never get them to come out right, so I just don't do it. John decided he wanted to try it, so he made a "drying stand" so that we could have them folded like restaurant taco shells. I think it worked out great! He built it with left over pine at the job!








2 comments:

Diane said...

Good job John! I still like mine soft flour though. :-))))

Ron said...

I really like the drying stand. Well done! I just buy the corn ones from the store folded and then heat for 10 to 15 seconds in the microwave. As I get older I think I like the soft tacos better. Had one at Taco Bell, studied it, and created my own based on theirs. HMMMMMMmmmmm. What beats Taco night is Nacho Night! Top treat at your house!

Uncle Ronnie