Monday, December 15, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub...Who Needs a Tub????

Jacob has totally outgrown his baby bathtub...it seems like ages ago! I have been bathing him, with me, in our spa tub, but when I'm pooped out that seems like such a big production! I have to get in, Daddy has to hand him to me, then Daddy has to come back in later to get him out of the tub so I can get out of the tub....I love taking baths with him but I tried plunking him in the kitchen sink and he LOVED it! He's also been clapping for a while now, and has just started doing the "Queen" wave and I happened to get it on camera! Yippee!

2 comments:

Diane said...

OMG! He's waving now! And look at him splash and play with toys in in the water! he is just growing in leaps and bounds it seems. I can;t wait to share bath time with him next week!

Unknown said...

Not so very long ago, I remember bathing Grandad David in the kitchen sink. That was the bathtub of choice for lots of folks for so many years. Jacob is a charmer soaking wet and clapping! What fun, and easier on you, too, as you note. Love, Auntie Vaden