Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Know it's Been a While....

since I've posted, but we have had camera issues. First the flash wouldn't work and we realized, thanks to Justin, it was because the flash had a nice, large crack in it. Fixing it would probably cost as much as buying a new one, not to mention taking longer, so we finally found the camera we wanted to buy. First I got it through Dell, at a much cheaper price, so I paid the extra for fast shipping. It was supposed to be here tomorrow, but they just notified me it wouldn't be shipped until the end of NEXT week. So I went ahead and cancelled that order and got it off Amazon. It said it guaranteed delivery tomorrow....so I can finally get some pictures posted! I found an old camera in the closet and may try it; we'll see how it goes. Justin came home sick from school this afternoon so there may not be much picture taking time. But I hope to get more tomorrow...we are getting plumbing, we have a driveway, and "temporary" doors on the house. Also, the painting should be starting on Monday! Woo! We hope all is well with you all!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

New cameras are fun.

Jen said...

I hope I can figure out how to use it! Unfortunately, the one I found in the closet....I could blow dry my hair faster than it took a picture...it was horrid! So we'll just have to wait until tomorrow!

Diane said...

Glad that you will be getting a new camera right away. sorry about your other one.....Hope Jus is feeling better today! Missed your blog....:-)