Monday, July 21, 2008

Wow....I can use my hands to hold things and play!






Jacob has been reaching out and grabbing things for a bit now, like your nose, eyeballs...all that good stuff! But today he was really going for his rattle; which is a bit heavy so I only just introduced it, and he was having a ball with it! It was so fun to watch him watch me with it and then grab it out of my hand and smile when I praised his amazingness! I'm sure when he starts bonking me in the head with the rattle I'll rue the day I ever gave it to him.....The "Shoulder Bracelet" he has on is another rattle he's played with, but it's soft and squishy and so he wiggled it up his arm while he was playing with his new toy!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I am warning you now, you had better have a week';s supply of your milk when you come with Jacob because he is not going home with you!
Gram Gram