Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pictures of Jake

Gram-Gram and Granddad visited last week and we had a blast! Jacob sure "hams" it up for Gram-Gram! As soon as he sees her red light on her camera.....he just poses for her! She got some great shots of him and I'm not afraid to say I stole them from her blog! I tried to take some too, but he likes her camera better!


We were saying "Cheeeeeeese" and he LOVED it!


Here is his "Rock Star" pose.




See what I mean??? The kid just POSES for Gram-Gram! Too funny! I had a bit of fun with his hair...Mom and I kept saying he was Doc Brown!!!
"I'm going to take you BACK....to the Future!!!"

3 comments:

Ron said...

Jake's pictures were so cute. Robin got a big laugh from them. He always enjoys seeing Jacob.

Jen said...

I'm so glad Uncle Ronnie! Auntie Debbie told me that you guys show Robin on Sundays, so I am determined to make sure I have posts done by Saturday night!

Diane said...

He is a lot of fun to be with.