Monday, August 10, 2009

Football and Birthday!

We had a busy week last week! Football practice was changed to Mon-Thurs from 5-7:30! It worked out well for my birthday on Friday, we got to have a nice evening at home!!!

Justin is really enjoying football practice. His game number is #58, but they use practice jerseys for games and he's number 95; it's a white jersey. You can see he's pretty much the tallest one here...his back is to us; he's between number 15 and 99.


Jacob enjoys his time on the baseball diamond and the grass!

When I got home from work on Friday I found this awesome banner the boys hung! They also baked me a cake and Justin made me a gorgeous card!!!
John barbequed a HUGE ribeye for me and we had baked potates and veggies....


I didn't get a picture of the food, but here is the cake and a special bottle of VJB John had for our dinner!

Thank you everyone for all your calls and cards and birthday wishes! It truly was a wonderful evening!

Here is some video from Jus' practice.

No comments: