Saturday, April 18, 2009

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

While Justin was on vacation we decided to surprise him by taking him to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (formerly Six Flags Marine World). We were lucky enough to have our friends Kristy, her husband Rod, and their two kids Maggie and Zack meet us there! We had such a blast! The boys got to ride rides, us girls (and wee ones) saw shows...then we all rode rides....we all saw shows...it was a beautiful day and we had tons of fun!

Maggie, Zack and Rod.

I'm not sure if I took this picture or if John took it of Justin and I going on this ride, Vertical Velocity. We were in the second row! Boy it was scary...and THRILLING!

This is Medusa. It was Justin's favorite. He and John rode it twice; once with Rod!




John and Justin were in the third row; this was their last ride of the day.






The gang after a full day of fun! Jacob never napped; but he was a trooper and he was relaxing in the stroller, snuggled in my sweatshirt, so I didn't pull him out for the picture!

Justin and John on the front row of Vertical Velocity. Jacob didn't like us being "sandwiched" between this ride and Roar; I think it was a little scary for him! He kept trying to climb up me and over me and off me! I swear he was literally thinking of wether or not he could run away!!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I think if I was Jacob I would have tried running away too! Of course I would have run even faster away form that ride! No way would I get on it! Looks like a great time with a special friend. I am glad that you all got to know Rob.