Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jacob's First Birthday Party!

Sunday, 2 hours after Justin's sleep over birthday party ended, Jacob's began! My friend Dyan was there to help John and I get the place decorated and set up! Mom and David came early and lended a helping hand as well! It was a great party! My Mom has also posted pictures (some of which I stole and put on here!) on her blog, Diane's World. Check it out!





Jacob playing with Elizabeth and Emily; Wayne's girls. They made the cutest homemade cards for Jacob!



Having snacks with Zach, Kristy's son!

Mmmmm..crackers and cheese!

The kids playing...Jacob sure had a good time with the kids!

Zack and Maggie; Kristy's kids!

Me, Wayne and Emily.


Myself, Meera and Karen....Meera and Karen are dear friends of mine that I haven't seen in years. They both told me they couldn't make it....but they planned the whole time to come! They were in on it with my mom and surprised me big time! It was AWESOME to see them.


Jacob and Meera.
Kristy (whom I've known since Kindergarten), Zack, Jacob and I. I was so excited Kristy could come so I could meet her kids! We hadn't seen each other since her baby shower, when she was pregnant with her first child!

Cake time!!! Mmmm! This is his first taste of chocolate and he loved it!




Cake time with Gram-Gram and Granddad!



Cake with Grandma and Grandpa!


Playing with Zack.





Zack having fun!

Meera and Jacob again!

March is also the month my Mom has her birthday, so we gave her her presents at the party!

Her new Chris Issak CD....
Her new license plate frame from the boys....




Justin also opened some gifts himself!


Mom and David were staying at Boomtown with some free nights we had received so we decided to go to their steakhouse for birthday celebration dinners! It was delicious! Justin had shrimp scampi (his new favorite) with a loaded baked potato and fries. Since it was also his BD we let him have all the potatoes he wanted....

Mom had fish. She said it was delicious!



She also had the risotto and creamed spinach. She said both were delicious. She started with a "wedge" salad that looked delicious and I had the cream of mushroom soup....SO yummy!



I had the prime rib (so tasty!) with sides of roasted asparagus and blue cheese mashed potatoes. The service was excellent and the food was yummy. It was a great meal!

1 comment:

Diane said...

It was a fabulopus weekend and so fun seeing everyone. You did an excellent job with the party Jen! That dinner was delicious (that fish, yum!) and David and I enjoyed another dinner there the following night. I will return for dinner again for sure. Love you all!