Saturday, February 14, 2009

Misc Pictures

Between moving and unpacking and trying to get things done I haven't had much time to blog! Today John and I plan to hang some pictures, so I hope to get some more pictures taken and be able to post them! Next week we are going to San Diego for a few days, so I will hopefully have fun things to tell you when I get back! We hope to visit the Wild Animal Park and see a friend of mine I haven't seen since High School who now lives down there.

Happy Valentine's Day to All!

John had fun with Jacob and put his "donuts" on his wrists and ankles. He had a blast! It didn't hinder him a bit...he crawled around making jingle noises and he loved it!

Here are Granddad and Jacob strolling down the hall....

Jacob LOVES avocado! Yum!

John and David got the garage clean enough to put both the Subaru and Spidey in!

Granddad and Jacob enjoying some TV together.

Mom got me this sign for my birthday, from the great kitchen gallery in town, and John hung it up for me last night! It's up above the kitchen window!

David and John got the CD shelf up (John made it) and got all our CD's and DVD's on there. It is now full, and John made another shelf on the top!

Here is a video of Jacob and John enjoying some NASCAR together. He loves the sounds, the colors, the cars....it's either in his blood or because he's been at the go-kart track since he was born! Well, technically before he was born!

No comments: