Thursday, January 22, 2009

New House Pictures!


Here is the deck! It's finished, and John will work on the hand rail thingies soon! Hee!

The fireplace...

Kitchen sink. That "faucet" on the right is one of those instant hot water things. My friend Dyan always had one when we were growing up. I LOVE it! It's great for tea and I can mix it with cold water and have an instant warm bottle for Jacob!


The sink in the island.


Second shower head in the Master Shower.

The on/off thingie in the Master Shower (for the main shower head) and the key pad for the Mr. Steam.



The main shower head. It's one of those "rain" typed where it's pretty high!

The vanity in the Master Bath.


Sink in the boys' bathroom.


This video is too funny....it's sideways as you can tell and I can't get it any other way! It's our fridge and it actually shows you how many ounces you are dispensing. It was a 20oz. container and John wanted to see it do 20...and it did! You can see the numbers going up on the left...I think it's at 12!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Way too cool! When are you moving in.

Diane said...

It all looks great and the deck is going to so nice looking out at the pond! Love your shower!

Jen said...

I think we will be moved in (and I mean our stuff all in as well!) within 2 weeks. We'll see! I am keeping my fingers crossed! Once we are done cleaning we can start moving things in I believe, so that rules!

Unknown said...

Wonderful "stuff!" So glad you are moving in soon. That fridge water dispenser is a marvel -- what will they think of next? Hugs, Auntie Vaden