Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Six

Six

My Mom tagged me. In the spirit of friendship I am playing and tagging others.

Here are the offical rules:
** Link to the person who tagged you.
** Post the rules on your blog.** Write 6 random things about yourself.
** Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
** Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
** Let the tagger know when your entry is up. *

1. I often speak before I think. My specialty is muttering something under my breath, not knowing the person can actually hear me!

2. I love to cook, but often find myself in a rut of cooking the same things.

3. I am trying to plan a cross country trip to see my Great Aunt Ginny in Maine.

4. I wish my grandparents were here to have met my husband and kids.

5. I think I want to get a wiener dog one of these days.

6. I NEED to go to Disneyland!!!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

:=)))))))))))))) Mom

Erin said...

Going to see Aunt Ginny would be so cool! I miss Nana and Grandpa too.