Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had a lovely dinner with John's parents for Thanksgiving. It was nice and simple and all in all I think it all came out yummy!




Here is Jacob reading his card from Gram-Gram





I used the wine "carafe" because it reminded me of the family holiday dinners we used to have in the past with Nana and Grandpa way back when...


Linda made a yummy shrimp cocktail for us!

Here's Jacob all seated ready to eat some turkey! He had turkey and potatoes and loved them!


Turkey Coma....The perfect end to a wonderful day!







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Huge smiles from TX for your Turkey Day feast. Big hugs, Auntie Vaden

Sarah said...

Nice Thanksgiving!!!

Love the new counter tops!

Diane said...

Looked like a wonderful time! Lovely table and shrimp cocktails. Reminded me of mine in the old-fashioned champagne glasses I serve them in from my christening. The acrafe did remind me of holidays long ago with Nana and GRandpa. Very special touch Jen. Loved seeing Jacob read my card and the two of you sound asleep after a long day of cooking and eating. Hugs, Mom

Erin said...

Looks like a lovely time. You cannot beat the turkey coma that comes on Thanksgiving.