Thursday, September 18, 2008

Music....Please....

Jacob had been taking his afternoon nap, and as usual I turned his mobile on, which plays classical music for 15 minutes. He had been asleep for almost an hour when all of the sudden I heard the music playing from his room. I had been in the other room and John was in the living room with the monitor. I went out and asked John if he had turned the music back on, and he said he hadn't. Once I went in the bedroom I could see how the music got turned back on! He must have pressed the button with his feet!!! It's amazing how turned around he can get in his crib during his naps!

2 comments:

Diane said...

How cute! I tell you that boy does something new every day recently -- how fast he is growing! He looks like he has grown an inch or more since I saw him 2-3 weeks ago. Tell him Gram Gram says she loves her pumpkin face. :-)))

Unknown said...

Not only is he growing, he also is learning! Such a cute, clever little one. Big hugs to all of you from Auntie Vaden