Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blast from the Past.....

Today I got to see two of my oldest friends, Jenee Mork (now Jenne Montagrano) and Malia Wagner (now Malia Geary). We were great friends in high school; known as JMJ. We've grown up and times have changed, but it was just like no time had passed after we met today, the day after Malia's wedding, in Tahoe City!!!



Jenee, me, and her daughter.


Jenee and Olivia!


This is the view from Malia's back yard!

Malia and Tom sent us home with a centerpiece, a case of votive candle holders with the candles, a couple bottles of red wine and the TOP of her chocolate wedding cake!


Here are Malia and I.

John, Jus and Jacob enjoying the sunshine!


More of the view from the back of Malia's family cabin.


Jacob and John out at the water line...in the backyard....I can see myself out here in the mornings having coffee and toast watching the water.....


3 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! There's nothing like catching up with old friends. The view there is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

gosh, that is a horrible back yard!!

Looks like fun.

Diane said...

Jenne looks almost exactly the same as she did in high school! Malia looks alot the same too. So good to see the three of you together again. I hope this is just the start. Will talk to you privately about the day. Big smile here.